Regulation (UE) n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
In accordance with the European Union Regulation no. 2016/679 ("GDPR") and the current law on the processing of personal data, the information relating to "cookies" is provided below.
This information is intended to describe the cookie tracking rules performed by this website, illustrating the types and methods of use and also providing indications on what actions to take to reject or delete the cookies that can be activated with the relative browsing.
WHAT COKIES ARE and WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their Internet browser, where they are stored, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
Cookies can collect information and personal data such as IP address, nationality, city, date / time, device, browser, operating system, screen resolution, navigation source, pages visited and number of pages, duration of the visit, number of visits made.
Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site, others are useful because they can safely store some settings that in this way do not have to be filled in every time the site visited previously is accessed.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are distinguished primarily by their origin:
• proprietary cookies, are cookies stored by the site itself and / or by the hosting platform that hosts it
• third party cookies, are the cookies stored by third parties.
Furthermore, 4 categories of cookies can be identified:
- essential cookies: they are necessary as they guarantee the normal browsing and use of our website installed on the Wix.com technological platform. Without these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure and for this reason they cannot be disabled.
- functional cookies: they collect data to remember user choices and to improve and make the browsing experience more personalized
- analytical cookies: they help to understand how visitors interact with the website and to find errors
- marketing cookies: they are used to create user profiles and can be used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user, or for detailed analyzes or reports relating to the same in the context of surfing the net.
COOKIE USED IN TANANEI.COM WEBSITECOM
Wix complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements ensuring the highest levels of data protection, and uses essential cookies. The other 3 types of cookies may also be used if the user has provided explicit consent with the relative choice while browsing the site.
For more information, refer to the following link:
Third party cookie
The third-party analytical and marketing cookies that may be installed are those of
- Google Analytics
- Linkedin .
These cookies are sent from the websites of the aforementioned third parties external to our web site.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to anonymously detect information on user behavior on the site, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site.
Third-party marketing cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
While not receiving from Tananei.com any user identification data (whose IP address, in fact, is made anonymous before transmission), third parties may in any case associate the data received with other data and / or information on the user already previously in their possession. The use of these cookies and the relative possibility of deactivation are governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, the user is invited to read the information on the processing of personal data and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published in the web pages listed below.
The aforementioned information may be presented in a language other than that of the user, in any case the latter may contact the data controller to receive information and / or clarifications in this regard in the user's own language.
In any case, the user can at any time manage, or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of its Internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site or make navigation less functional. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform these operations, we suggest the user to consult the manual of their device or the "Aiuto" function or "Help" of your Internet browser.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES OUTSIDE EUROPE
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016
for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The retention period of the data collected through cookies differs according to the type of the same:
- essential, functional, analytical cookies: this type of technical cookie, as the same, are stored in the user's terminal equipment. The user can at any time delete this type of cookie using the procedures described in this statement
- marketing cookies: marketing data are not stored, but their management must be carried out by the user directly to third parties, according to the information received by them and through the tools indicated in this statement.
DATA CONTROLLER, USER RIGHTS AND OTHER INFORMATION